Museums and Heritage Highland are inviting tenders from professional web designers to work with us to develop a dynamic microsite that will present our Textiles Exhibition, titled ‘Highland Threads’.
Highland Threads is a partnership digital and physical exhibition using creative collaborations to develop innovative ways of engaging audiences by bringing together museums from across the Highland region to showcase the stories of Highland fashion through history.
We want to commission a strong and active web presence for the project that will act as the exhibition portal and home for all the project’s digital content. This virtual exhibition must utilise a realistic, flexible and cost-effective platform for a variety of media content that will give an overall feeling for what the project is about and who it is for – audiences, researchers, makers.
We want this web presence to:
- Present the costumes in a dynamic, engaging and contemporary style with strong interactivity.
- Interact with the museum communities
- Integrate with and strengthen the MHH brand
- Promote the exhibition collection to a local, national and international audiences – including local people, tourists and history specialists
- Be interactive, allowing ease of access to the both the main exhibition and the individual items
Please download the full tender here