Museums and Heritage Highland’s programme of work comes from our members. We work with them to help them find the capacity to develop their ambitious ideas to improve their sustainability, develop existing and generate new audiences and ensure heritage thrives for the benefit of their communities.
Membership offers a variety of professional development benefits.
- Connect with a network of professionals within the heritage sector across the Highlands
- Gain access to the latest sector news, research and opportunities
- Opportunity to partner in projects and marketing around themes identified by members
- Access training, mentoring and development programmes
- Be represented at a strategic level with policy makers and funders in Scotland and the UK
- Promote yourself and your projects via the MHH website and social media channels
- Voting rights at AGM, be consulted on all advocacy activities, member only e-newsletters, access to all resources, access to members only events
Joining MHH demonstrates your commitment to supporting the ongoing development of a strong and resilient heritage sector in the Highlands, embedded in local culture and responding to our local communities’ needs; supporting cultural tourism to benefit local economies and encouraging everyone to engage with our diverse histories.
Who can join?
Membership is open to organisations and individuals with a passion and belief in the intrinsic value of heritage and its role in our Highland communities.
Membership gives you access to all our services: an online directory listing with photo, all of our communications, ability to promote your projects online, invites to member networking events, consultancy on advocacy issues and discounted MHH event prices.
How to Join?
Simple – fill out the form below or email Nicola Henderson with any questions.